Bike advisory committee
The Cycleways and Bicycle Facilities Advisory Committee is set up to advise on bicycle infrastructure related matters. It was established from a Council Resolution on 10 October 2017.
The Committee is advisory in nature and reports to Council. Randwick City Council welcomes members of the public wanting to attend and speak at the meetings. For more information contact us.
The Cycleways and Bicycle Facilities Advisory Committee meets quarterly, and alternates between a morning (7:30am) and evening (6:30pm) meeting.
Every attempt is made to prepare the agenda and place it on this website one week prior to the meeting. Once finalised, a link to the agenda will appear below.
Current/most recent agenda:
- May 2020 agenda PDF, 2599.7 KB
Minutes of recent meetings:
- March 2020 minutes PDF, 3875.87 KB
- November 2019 minutes PDF, 1940.33 KB
- August 2019 minutes PDF, 2434.62 KB
- May 2019 minutes PDF, 2246.67 KB
- February 2019 minutes PDF, 2903.83 KB
- November 2018 minutes PDF, 3516.55 KB
- August 2018 minutes PDF, 1403.56 KB
- May 2018 minutes PDF, 1165.52 KB
- February 2018 minutes PDF, 2044.87 KB
- November 2017 minutes PDF, 427.74 KB
Meeting dates - 2020:
- 20 May 2020: 7:30am - via Microsoft Teams
- 19 August 2020: 6:30pm - To be confirmed
- 18 November 2020: 7:30am - To be confirmed
The Advisory Committee is comprised of Councillors, Council staff and the local bike advocacy group, BIKEast. Members of the public are welcome too.