Apply for a Section 603 certificate

A Section 603 Certificate (Local Government Act 1993) (LG Act) advises the amount (if any) due or payable to Council by way of rates, charges or otherwise, on a parcel of land.

Applying for a Section 603 certificate ?

There are two ways of applying for a Section 603:

Who is eligible ?

Anyone is able to make an application for a Section 603 certificate, although typical applicants are:

  • Solicitors
  • Conveyancers
  • Property owners

Payment method ?

Payment options include:

  • In person – by cash, cheque, credit card or Eftpos at Council's Customer Service Centre, 30 Frances Street, Randwick
  • By mail – send cheque made payable to Randwick City Council,  post with your application to 30 Frances Street, Randwick 2031 or DX 4121 Maroubra Junction.

Need help ?

We are happy to help you with this service. Feel free to call us on 1300 722 542 or visit our Customer Service Centre at 30 Frances Street Randwick.

Back to top