Wifi technology plays a big role in increasing people’s quality of life and is an essential part of creating a truly smart city. It allows people to find the nearest café, connect with friends and gain easy access to data. It’s something that Randwick Council is proud to offer.
Our free wifi will have an added benefit for tourists as well, providing visitors the opportunity to access real-time information, check travel details and stay in touch with family while they’re on the go.
You can access up to 5GB of free public wifi per day at these locations:
Facilities & Halls
- Administration Centre & Randwick Town Hall
- Des Renford Leisure Centre
- Prince Henry Centre
- La Perouse Museum
- Randwick Literary Institute
- Randwick Community Centre
- Randwick Sustainable Classroom
- Kensington Community Centre
- Coogee East Ward Community Centre
- Clovelly Senior Citizens Centre
Parks & Beaches
- Heffron Park Central West Amenities Block
- Heffron Park South West Amenities Block
- Heffron Park South Amenities Block
- Little Bay Beach
- Malabar Beach
- Maroubra Beach Central
- Coogee Beach
- Coogee Bay Road
- Clovelly Beach
The free wifi is part of a package on new technology measures being rolled out by Randwick City Council thanks to a $300,000 Smart Cities and Suburbs Program Grant from the Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, along with a further $300,000 in matched funds from Randwick City Council.
Terms & Conditions
The following conditions apply to use Randwick Council Free WiFi (the Service):
- Service usage is for private, non-commercial use only.
- Service must only be used for lawful purposes and must not be used to access illegal, explicit or demeaning content. Randwick City Council reserves the right to restrict access to internet sites and services at its own discretion.
- Your usage of the Service must not disrupt any other user of the Service.
- Your unique device address will be utilised for statistical and reporting purposes.
- No guarantee is provided that the Service is fit for any particular purpose, nor that the Service will be available continuously.
- No guarantee is provided that use of the Service will not expose your device or data thereon to interception by a third party or that your device may be compromised. You should take all necessary precautions to secure your device and any data upon it prior to connecting to the Service.
- No support will be provided to users of the Service, it is provided on an as-is basis only.
- Randwick City Council will not be responsible for any consequential loss or damage caused by your use of this Service.