Mobility parking spots

Parking for people who are less mobile

Randwick City Council has provided a number of "Mobility Impaired Person's Parking Spaces" (MIPPS) in recognition of the additional difficulties facing people with mobility challenges.

Mobility Parking sign

MIPPS are usually provided adjacent to shops, offices, or close to an eligible person's home, to allow mobility card holders to park close to their destination. They are easily identified, displaying the international symbol of access.

Disability Parking Permit

You will need to have a Disability Parking Permit to use a MIPPS. Mobility Cards ( Disability Parking permits) are available for drivers, persons or organisations who transport people with specified mobility challenges. You can obtain a permit by contacting NSW Roads and Marine Services.

Back to top