Feedback on current Council proposals
Randwick City Council values community feedback, and we regularly seek community comment on our proposed projects, policies and plans.
Our consultations are hosted on our Your Say Randwick website where you can register to receive updates.
The way that Council consults with our local community is guided by Council's Community Engagement Strategy. Randwick City Council recognises the important role that community participation and engagement plays in helping the community have a voice in Council decision-making.
- Kensington and West Kingsford Local Area Traffic Management Study
Feedback open: 11 September to 9am 10 October 203
We want to hear of your experiences in moving around Kensington and West Kingsford, as a pedestrian, a public transport user, a bike rider or as a motorist.
- Eastern Suburbs Draft EV Infrastructure Strategy 2023
Feedback open: 30 August to 27 September 2023
The draft strategy outlines the vision and required EV infrastructure needed through to 2030 and determines where and how to implement the infrastructure across the Randwick. Waverley and Woollahra LGA's.
Development applications on exhibition
- Search current development applications on exhibition in Randwick City by using our DA Tracking tool or on the Development Application notices page
Consultations by other authorities
Randwick Council publishes notification of the following community consultations run by other authorities for the information of our local community. Please note these are not Randwick Council consultations.
- Bus Industry Task Force
The NSW Government has created a Bus Industry Taskforce to make recommendations to improve the reliability, quality and effectiveness of bus services across NSW; bringing together bus operators, industry experts, the workforce, and community representatives to determine how to deliver more efficient and reliable services.
The community are invited to have your say about bus services by:
- Completing a survey
- Uploading a submission
- Registering your interest to attend an in-person Bus Passenger Forum at The Juniors Club, 558A Anzac Parade, Kingsford: Saturday 26 August, Session 1: 10am to 10.45am and Session 2: 11am to 11.45am
- Randwick Barracks Housing and Accommodation Development
Australian Government Defence is planning to develop housing and accommodation for Defence members and their families posted to Sydney at the Randwick Barracks, Bundock Street Randwick. The development at Randwick Barracks is being managed across two projects:
1. The Sydney LIA Precinct Development which will provide 991 contemporary one-bedroom accommodation units for Defence Force personnel on the eastern side of Randwick Barracks
2. The Bundock Street Housing Redevelopment which will supply 62 low-density houses for Defence families on Bundock Street.
To learn more about the planned housing and accommodation developments visit the Australian Government Defence website.
Our consultation approach is directed by our Community Participation Plan.