Randwick City Council, together with the Randwick ClubGRANTS Scheme is inviting local non-profit community groups to apply for funding under the Randwick ClubGRANTS Scheme.
What is ClubGRANTS?
ClubGRANTS is a state-wide initiative that encourages local clubs with gaming machine profits over $1 million, to contribute towards the provision of front-line projects, programs and services that assist disadvantaged groups and residents in the City of Randwick.
Randwick City Council coordinates the Randwick ClubGRANTS Scheme on behalf of the following local service clubs:
- Coogee Diggers
- Maroubra Seals Club
- Matraville RSL Club
- The Randwick Club
- South Sydney Juniors' Rugby Leagues Club
- Juniors @ the Junction
Who can apply?
Local non-profit community groups and organisations can apply for funding under the following Category 1 sub-categories:
- Community welfare and social services
- Community development
- Community health services
- Employment assistance services
Recently funded projects
- Successful ClubGRANTS for 2016 PDF, 163.96 KB
- Successful ClubGRANTS for 2015 PDF, 155.99 KB
- Successful ClubGRANTS for 2014 PDF, 43.65 KB
- Successful ClubGRANTS for 2013 PDF, 71.21 KB
- Successful ClubGRANTS for 2012 PDF, 1234.13 KB
- Successful CDSE applications for 2011 PDF, 52.14 KB
The ClubGRANTS application process
All applications will be received and processed by the Randwick ClubGRANTS Committee with recommendations for funding made to the six participating clubs.
There is no restriction on the number of applications a group or organisation can submit. However, applications are submitted online.
Applicants will need to demonstrate how their project, program or service will address the Local Area Priorities that have been identified for the City of Randwick.
Applicants are encouraged to attach supporting documentation, including quotes, to their application.
When to apply
Application for the 2017 funding round will open in March 2017.
How to apply
Applications for funding can be made on the online application form in mid March 2017.
All requirements from last year's funding cycle remain the same for the current year.
Read these documents before you apply
- Local Area Priorities for the City of Randwick PDF, 91.11 KB
- A Guide for ClubGRANTS Applicants PDF, 1233.74 KB
- ClubGRANTS Guidelines November 2012 PDF, 1896.61 KB
Need help with your application?
If you would like to discuss your application proposal or require clarification about the process please contact Susanna Susic on 9093 6677 or email email@example.com
More about ClubGRANTS
Further information on ClubGRANTS is available on the ClubsNSW website.