Residents & public transport
Traffic, Road Closures and public transport information
The Spot Festival will be held on Sunday 26 March 2023.
A number of changed traffic conditions will apply to The Spot for the event set up, operation and pack up. These temporary changes will affect local residents and public transport routes. The information provided below will help minimise any disruption to you or your household.
Special Event Clearways
Event clearways will apply to certain streets in The Spot. The following temporary parking restrictions will be imposed in the lead up to the event:
Vehicles will be towed if they are parked in this area
from 4pm on Thursday 23 March until 11.59pm on Sunday 26 March 2023:
1. Aeolia Street - southern side only, between Perouse Road and Aeolia Lane
Vehicles will be towed if they are parked in these areas
from 10.30pm on Saturday 25 March until 11:59pm on Sunday 26 March 2023:
1. Nancye Street – eastern side only
2. St Pauls Street – both northern and southern side - between Dine Street and Daintrey Crescent
3. Perouse Road – both western and eastern side - between Soudan Street and Barker Street
4. Soudan Street – southern side only – between Perouse Road and St Pauls Lane
- Temporary Clearway Signs will be installed in this area to facilitate the event.
From 4am through to 11:59pm on Sunday 26 March 2023, the following road closures will apply:
- St Pauls Street (from Nancye Street to Dine Avenue)
- Perouse Road (from Soudan Street to Barker Street)
The road closures will impact access to residential driveways in the above streets. Should you live within the event footprint area, it is advised that you park your car at a nearby street to maintain your vehicular access on Sunday 26 March 2023.
Buses which usually stop on St Pauls Street and Perouse Road within the event area, will be diverted to temporary bus stops on nearby streets on Sunday 26 March 2023.
Please check signs attached to the current bus stops, and the website transportnsw.info for details.
Help us reduce the environmental impact of the festival by riding your bike to the event. Designated spaces will be made available for you to park your bike at most of the festival entrances. Please note Council is not responsible for the loss or damage to bicycles, and they must be removed before 8pm.
Contact us for more information
For more information on these changed traffic conditions please contact Council's Integrated Transport Team.
- Phone: 02 9093 6788
For more information on the event please contact Council's Events Team.
- Phone: (02) 9093 6200 (option 2)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org