Update your details with Council
Please fill in a Change of name & address form to change personal details like:
- name and title
- contact details
- mailing address
There are several ways to update your name and address details with the Council. The change of name & address form can be:
- completed online
- completed in a pdf PDF, 939.34 KB Download the form, fill in the details and click on the email form button to send it to Council. If there are any issues with the email form button then open your webmail for example your gmail, hotmail etc. and attach the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- completed in person at the Customer Service Centre at 30 Frances Street Randwick.
Restrictions to changing names
If you are a property owner / ratepayer you cannot use this form to change the name that appears on your Rates notice. This is because our records reflect the name that is held on the Certificate of Title for your land.
To change your name on your Rates notice you will need to officially change your name on your land title first. Contact Land and Property Information for further information or call us on 1300 722 542 and ask to speak to one of our Name and Address Registry (NAR) Officers.
If a debtor account is associated with a legal contract or lease, changes to the debtor name will require a new agreement.
Application to mark Estate of Late
To advise council about the deceased please email email@example.com or write to council at 30 Frances Street Randwick NSW 2031 with:
- the complete name
- last address of residence
- details of property(s) owned or accounts held at council
- and a copy of the death certificate.
Please note you will need to go into the library to validate your change of address or name change with physical documents - a recent letter or bill with the new address is acceptable. For further inquiries please call the library on 93144888.