Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.
Other types of health-related premises and businesses are required to be registered with Council and Council officers may inspect the premises to ensure that the relevant heath and safety requirements are being met.
The following types of premises must be registered with Council:
- hairdressing and beauty salons PDF, 145.42 KB
- childcare centres providing or serving food
- on-site sewage management systems, including greywater treatment systems
- premises providing sexual service PDF, 145.42 KB including brothels.
Council must be notified of any changes to the operation of the busienss, including:
- change of proprietor or business manager
- change in business operations
- change of addresses
- change of business name or company details.