Supporting creative arts and cultural projects
Applications for the July Round will open 28 June 2021
Community Creative is an investment stream of the Community Investment Program and aims to support the growth of creativity within Randwick City by funding a range of projects, programs and activities that provide opportunities for individual artists, groups or art organisations to connect communities and showcase creative arts and culture within the city.
Program provisions for successful applicants include:
- Could receive up to $10,000 in financial support
- Could receive in kind support by waiving council venue fees
- A combination of funding and in kind support
Eligibility for applicants:
- Not for profit organisations
- For-profit organisations whose proposed initiative is not for profit
- Social enterprises
- Individuals and sole traders who are Australian citizens or permanent residents aged over 18 years
- Unincorporated community groups when sponsored by a local not-for-profit or for profit
What you can apply for:
Projects may include (however are not limited to)
- The production and presentation of new work
- Research and development of new techniques/creative art forms
- The incubation of new creative, arts and design-based organisations
- Opportunities for all members of the community to participate in arts and cultural activities.
For more details please click here to read the Community Creative Guidelines PDF, 1121.18 KB
Online applications will open at 9am on Monday 28 June 2021 and close at 5pm on Monday 26 July 2021.