Supporting creative arts and cultural projects
Community Creative is an investment stream of the Community Investment Program and aims to support the growth of creativity within Randwick City by funding a range of projects, programs and activities that provide opportunities for individual creative practitioners, groups or organisations to connect communities and showcase creative arts and culture within the city.
Program provisions for successful applicants may include:
- Up to $10,000 in financial support ($3,000 limit for sole traders)
- In-kind support by waiving of Council venue fees
- A combination of funding and in-kind support
Eligibility for applicants:
- Not-for-profit organisations
- For-profit organisations whose proposed initiative is not for profit
- Social enterprises
- Individuals and sole traders who are Australian citizens or permanent residents aged over 18 years
- Unincorporated community groups, when sponsored by a local not-for-profit or for-profit.
What you can apply for:
Projects may include but are not limited to:
- The production and presentation of new work
- Research and development of new techniques/creative art forms
- The incubation of new creative, arts and design-based organisations
- Opportunities for all members of the community to participate in arts and cultural activities.
For full details and before making an application, please read the Community Creative Guidelines PDF, 1936.19 KB
All applications are made online via SmartyGrants. If you require assistance with completing the online application, contact Council on 9093 6000 or via email@example.com. Applications for funding are accepted during open rounds only. The dates for 2023 are listed below.
|Round One: 2023||Round Two: 2023||Round Three: 2023|
|Applications Open||16 January 2023||15 May 2023||18 September 2023|
|Applications Close||19 February 2023||11 June 2023||15 October 2023|
|Assessment Period||20 February - 6 March 2023||12 - 26 June 2023||16 - 30 October 2023|
|Council Approval||28 March 2023||25 July 2023||28 November 2023|
|Investment Distribution||April 2023||August 2023||December 2023|
|Delivery Period||1 April - 30 September 2023||1 August 2023 - 31 January 2024||1 December 2023 - 31 May 2024|
|Acquittal Report Due||16 October 2023||19 February 2024||17 June 2024|