Fostering a connected, cohesive community
Applications for the July Round will open 28 June 2021.
|July 2021 Round||October 2021 Round||February 2022 Round 3|
|Applications Open||28 June 2021||20 September 2021||17 January 2022|
|Applications Close||26 July 2021||22 October 2021||21 February 2022|
|Assessment Period||27 July - 14 August 2021||23 October - 9 November 2021||22 February - 14 March 2022|
|Council Approval||24 August 2021||23 November 2021||28 March 2022|
|Investment Distribution||September 2021||December 2021||April 2022|
|Delivery Period||1 September 2021 - 28 February 2022||1 December 2021 - 31 May 2022||1 April - 31 September 2022|
|Acquittal Report Due||14 March 2022|
Randwick City Council aims to develop a sense of community through ensuring inclusiveness, wellbeing and involvement of all residents. Community Connect is an investment stream of the Community Investment Program which aims to support events, activities and projects which enrich lives of our residents, cultivate engagement, belonging and social cohesion.
- Receive up to $10,000 in financial support
- Receive in kind support by waiving council venue fees
- Receive a combination of funding and in kind support
- Not-for-profit organisations
- For-profit organisations whose proposed initiative is not for profit
- Social enterprises
- Individuals and sole traders who are Australian citizens or permanent residents aged over 18 years (for grants up)
- Unincorporated community groups when sponsored by a local not-for-profit or for profit (Sponsors with relevant sector experience and who can support the implementation of the proposal are preferred).
Eligible projects, events or activities
Eligible project may include but are not limited to
- Community events – for example: fun days and festivals
- Multi-Cultural programs and events which celebrate the diverse community of Randwick and are open to the whole community
- Community sporting activities – available to spectators and/or participants
For full details and before making an application, please read the Community Connect Guidelines PDF, 1405.84 KB
Applications are made online. Applications will open at 9am on Monday 28 June 2021 and close at 5pm on Monday 26 July 2021.