Investments for community-based social services
Community Partnerships is a stream of the Community Investment Program and aims to support not-for-profit and community-based social services to deliver much needed programs and services to disadvantaged residents in Randwick.
Who can apply?
Only incorporated social service organisations are eligible to apply for funding under this program.
Grants are available for one, two, or three year projects, with funds not exceeding $20,000 per year may be requested. Funding for a program or service for up to three years is available, not exceeding $60,000 over the three year period.
What can you apply for?
Applications for funding from the Community Partnerships funding stream will be assessed against the Local Area Priorities that have been identified for Randwick in Council's Social Study 2021.
The Local Area Priorities identified for the City of Randwick are:
- Targeted youth services
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Domestic and family violence
- Indigenous communities
- Housing affordability/homelessness
- In-home support services
For more details please read the Community Partnerships Funding Program Guidelines PDF, 313.96 KB
Below are detailed lists of successful applications for the past 3 years.
- 2020-21 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 107.25 KB
- 2019-20 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 85.96 KB
- 2018-19 Community Partnerships Funding Program - Successful Applications and Projects PDF, 77.52 KB
Applications for funding from the Community Partnerships funding stream are now open. Applications will close at 5pm on Monday 21 June 2021.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Susanna Susic on 9093 6677 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org