All Randwick ratepayers will have recently received a list and a map of road and footpath upgrades in their particular area, as well as a sample of other works and upgrades happening across Randwick City.
The projects were identified and the community was consulted as part of our 2019-20 Budget and Operational Plan. These projects and services are an example of our ongoing commitment to making Randwick City one of the best places to live.
Please be assured that you will be formally notified of any upgrade work that will affect your street prior to it commencing, and the major projects will be subject to community consultation.
See below a copy of the list and map for each location.
- South Ward (Chifley, Little Bay, La Perouse, Malabar, Maroubra south, Matraville, Phillip Bay)
- North Ward (Clovelly, Coogee north and Randwick north)
- West Ward (Kensington, Kingsford, Maroubra north and Randwick west)
- East Ward (Coogee, South Coogee, Maroubra north and Randwick east)
- Central Ward (Maroubra, South Coogee)
You can read more about our footpath program here.