Due to the coronavirus we’ve closed many of our facilities including the Customer Service Centre. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted.
Requirements for Child Care Centres
Randwick City Council supports the immunisation of all children in our community. Immunising your children can help protect them from serious diseases, such as hooping cough, measles, mumps and rubella. It also helps child care centres become safer places by protecting other children who are too young to receive vaccines.
Changes to the Public Health Act 2010
What I need to do?
- is fully vaccinated for their age, or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated, or
- has a conscientious objection, including religious beliefs, to vaccination or
- is on a recognised catch-up schedule if their child has fallen behind with their vaccinations.
What I need to do if my child is not vaccinated?
- on a recognised catch-up schedule, or
- has a medical reason not to be vaccinated