Play is essential for your child's learning and development. Randwick City Toy and Game Library allows you to choose age appropriate toys to help your child to enjoy play. For the price of one toy each year, your children can gain access to over 2,300 high quality, educational and fun toys for children aged 6 months to 6 years, with collections in all 3 library locations.
- First toys
- Ride-on toys
- Musical toys
- Family games
- Pretend play toys
- Construction toys
- Slides, tunnels and see-saws
To join, visit any of our three libraries today.
Toy & Game Library borrowing hours
Lionel Bowen Toy Library at Maroubra
Margaret Martin Toy Library at Randwick
Monday - Wednesday & Friday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 12.30pm & 4pm - 7pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 4pm
Malabar Community Toy Library
Toy and Game Library Terms and Conditions
By accepting membership to the Toy and Game Library you accept to abide by the following terms and conditions. The Toy and Game Library Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The annual Toy Library membership fee is listed at the bottom of this page.
- Randwick City Council residents who hold a valid Centrelink, Health Care or Pension Card are exempt from payment.
- Toy Library members must be adults.
- Borrowers will be sent a renewal reminder letter a month before their membership expires.
- Toys and games can only be borrowed with a Toy and Game Library membership card.
- You can borrow a total of 8 toys at a time for up to 14 days.
- It is your responsibility to check that the contents of each toy and game match those listed on the label and are in good condition before borrowing.
- It is your responsibility after checking toys and games to report any missing pieces or problems to staff before leaving the library.
- Toys and games can be renewed twice if they are not on reserve for another borrower.
- Items can be renewed or reserved in person, by phone or online.
- Please supervise the use of toys and games in your home.
- Please do not leave toys outside exposed to the weather.
- Toys can be cleaned by wiping them over with a cloth wrung out in soapy water or with a disinfectant wipe.
- Please do not immerse toys in water.
- Toys must be cleaned before you return them.
- Toys and games can only be returned to the library from which they were borrowed.
- Toys and games must be returned with all the pieces and packaging. Please check all toys before returning them.
- Please report any losses or damage to staff.
- Charges may be made for loss or damage to toys and packaging.
- Fines for overdue toys and games are 30 cents per day per item.
In The Library
- Children 12 years and under must be closely supervised in the library by a responsible adult at all times.
- Toys and games for loan are not to be opened for play in the library.
Play Workshops are free of charge for Toy and Game Library members.
Toy Library Fees & Charges
Annual Toy Membership Fee
Bi-monthly Toy Membership
|Child Development Workshop - Toy Library Members||per session||FREE|
|Child Development Workshop - Non Toy Library Members||per session||$13.64||$1.36||$15.00|