To help slow the spread of the coronavirus, Council is taking a number of public health precautions including closing many of our facilities. In addition, many Council events and activities are cancelled. Please visit our COVID-19 page to see what is impacted and for more details about how coronavirus is impacting Randwick City.
Our free iOS and Android app
Our myLibrary App allows you to renew or reserve items, search the catalogue and store multiple cards on your phone
Get it now
Why should you download myLibrary?
- NEW FEATURE Book a PC or study room on the go
- NEW FEATURE Add funds, pay fees or view payments
- Search the Randwick Library catalogue: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on items of interest.
- Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or another item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at Randwick City Library
- Keep track of your loans and reserve (hold) items, helping you to avoid overdue fees
- Renew items where available and applicable
- Save you and your family's library cards on your phone so you can leave your wallet at home
- View recommended apps to stream movies, borrow eResources, learn a language and more
- Check out What's On in Randwick City Council