Accredited swimming program and lessons
The Des Renford Leisure Centre Swim School program is an accredited Austswim and Royal Life Saving Society Swim and Survive program.
Our program is designed to promote water safety, familiarisation and stroke correction within an enjoyable and safe environment.
All abilities are catered for from babies to adults. Lessons are 30 minutes in duration and bookings are made by the school term.
Progression through the program is achieved by meeting the assessment criteria defined for each level and is not based upon age.
Term 4: 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2021
15 Nov - 28 Nov
Existing enrolments - re-enrol for Term 1 2022
Enrol for Intensive Holiday Program
29 Nov - 5 Dec
Existing enrolments - change day/time & sibling enrol
New enrolments for Term 1 2022
Intensive Holiday Program 21/22
Week 1: 20 - 22 Dec
Week 2: 04 - 07 Jan
Week 3: 10 - 14 Jan
Week 4: 17 - 21 Jan
First Lap Vouchers are accepted for Intensive Learn to Swim
Term 1 starts 31 January 2022
For us to stay safe and stay open we ask you to adhere to the below COVID SAFE guidelines as outlined in the CURRENT Public Health Order (PHO):
- Check-in via the Service NSW App and DRLC QR code
- Proof of vaccination for 16 years and over (and check-in) must be presented to DRLC customer service staff
- Masks are mandatory indoors as per PHO
- One parent/guardian only to accompany children each visit
- Check-out upon leaving DRLC
- Do not bring your child if unwell and/or if there has been close contact with anyone testing positive to COVID-19 – this also applies to any accompanying adult.
- Continue to adhere to Social Distancing guidelines when in the centre
Please note - Active Kids vouchers can be used for Learn to Swim.
Learn to Swim classes are not run on Public Holidays.
To contact the Swim School please email