Gym & Studios
Modern equipment, studios and facilities
DRLC is less about lifting heavy weights, focusing instead on promoting a balanced and healthy lifestyle. The purpose-built gym promotes a welcoming, family environment, with a vast range of modern equipment in a spacious setting.
Our team will assist, encourage and support you through your journey towards achieving your health and fitness goals by providing:
- Extensive range of the latest cardio equipment including treadmills, cross trainers, exercise bikes, steppers & rowers
- Vast range of resistance & functional training equipment
- Huge group fitness studio
- Dedicated cycle studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Personalised Fitness Consultations and Exercise Programs included free for the lifetime of your membership
- Gym Fit Teens
- Personal Training
- Stronger 4 Life (over 50s)
- Spacious, air conditioned comfort
Gym & Group Fitness Conditions of Entry
By entering the Des Renford Leisure Centre, each patron agrees to the following terms and conditions of entry:
- "No Towel, No workout" policy applies in the Gym and Group Fitness areas at all times.
- Unauthorised Personal Trainers, coaches or the like are not permitted at any time.
- Inappropriate, offensive or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- Gym equipment must be surrendered if you need to use your phone - any phone usage should be conducted away from other patrons and equipment.
- All equipment must be wiped down after use.
- Patrons must replace all gym equipment immediately upon completion of exercise.
- All patrons are required to wear suitable attire, shoes and carry a towel at all times.
- Wet clothing is not permitted in the Gym.
- Entry to Group Fitness classes is only permitted upon presentation of a valid class pass.
- Late entry to Group Fitness classes is not permitted.
- Group Fitness rooms may only be used by patrons during scheduled class times or under staff supervision.
- Gym facilities and Group Fitness classes are only available to patrons with a current membership or valid casual pass.
- Gym patrons must be 16 years and over.
- Patrons must observe all Centre rules and all reasonable direction from staff at all times.
- Des Renford Leisure Centre accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Memberships are not transferable between people and must be used by the person whom the card is issued to.
- All patrons agree that their membership or entry may be cancelled by Des Renford Leisure Centre if they do not adhere to the rules, regulations and conditions of entry.
- The conditions of entry may be amended by Des Renford Leisure Centre at any time.