- Project summary: Council will build a new permanent pram friendly and wheelchair accessible toilet at Dunningham Reserve, Coogee, to replace the current temporary amenities.
- Dates: October to November 2022, weather permitting
- Location: Dunningham Reserve, 3 Baden Street, Coogee NSW 2034
- Contact officer: Evan Buntoro, Project Manager 02 9093 6000 or email@example.com
The current temporary toilet block is not wheelchair accessible nor pram-friendly. The new amenities block will be fully accessible and designed to blend in with the coastal location and large green expanse of the park.
Works will include
- Removal of the existing temporary toilet
- Building three unisex toilets and one accessible toilet
- Communal hand wash basins
- Undergrounding the power connection
- Extending footpath access to the new amenities
The proposed building will use a modular pre-fabricated design.
- Design completed end of August 2022
- Construction commences early October 2022
- Construction completed end of November 2022
As part of its commitment to improving facilities and services for the community, Council will build a permanent public amenities facility in Dunningham Reserve, Coogee to replace the current temporary facilities.
Dunningham reserve is located on the northern headland of Coogee Beach. There is a coastal walk pathway that runs along the southern boundary of the reserve and is frequently used by walkers and joggers. Due to its proximity to Coogee Beach, which is a major tourist attraction, the reserve is popular with both locals and tourists.
For any further information, please contact:
Evan Buntoro, Project Manager on 02 9093 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org