Tue 12 Jul 2022 - Tue 12 Jul 2022
1 pm - 3 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Making a brilliant poster design has never been easier. Learn how to use shapes, text and images to create unique poster designs for your chosen theme. Whether for a music festival, fashion brand or just plain fun, we will use collage, drawing and writing techniques to turn any sheet of paper into a poster with BIG impact!
- Free. Online bookings essential (bookings open 6 June at 9.30am).
- More Information
- This event is for those aged 12-18 years.
Subject to the terms and conditions listed at the end of the page.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- The event is for ages 12 to 18 years.
- This event is for library members. If you aren’t a library member yet, don’t worry, you can join online now or we can sign you up on the day. Find out more about what you need to join the library here.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate.
- The ticket is not transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.