Wed 14 Apr 2021 - Wed 14 Apr 2021
10.30 am - 12 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Bring, bring… new tone who dis? Come along to our ringtone mixing class to engineer a fire track for your phone. A great intro to using samples, synths and loops using Soundtrap. For those aged 12-18 years.
- This is a free event.
- Online bookings essential. Space is limited.
- More Information
- This event is for those aged 12-18 years. Bring your own headphones or earbuds. Subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is for those aged 12-18 years.
- You must be a Library member to attend this event, Library membership is free and you can join online or at any branch.
- Bring your own headphones or earbuds.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- All events delivered in person are subject to change or postponement at short notice according to the most current NSW Government public health orders.
- All participants must check in using the NSW Government QR code. You must show your check-in confirmation to staff as you enter the venue. If you do not have a smart device, a staff member will enter your contact details into the NSW Government webform on your behalf.
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter the library premises and call the library for further information.
- Face masks are recommended. More information about when to wear a mask here.
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.
- Each event space within Randwick City Library branches are subject to capacity numbers as set out by NSW Government Public Health Order;
- 1.5 mtr physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- Patrons may be denied entry to or removed from the event for any failure to comply with the above terms and conditions.
- For more information and details regarding COVID-19 guidelines click here.
General Covid-Safe Terms and Conditions (as at 21st January 2021):