Tue 20 Aug 2019 - Tue 23 Jul 2019
1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
- Every 2 weeks on Tuesday, until 3 Sep 2019
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Learn new skills to strengthen and enhance your writing as a budding author in this series of four workshops for all skill levels.
- Free. Bookings are essential online.
- More Contact Information
- For more information call 9093 6400
Facilitator Helene Grover brings fun and play to the course through exercises and insights, focusing on observation of people and surroundings.
No experience is needed; however, you must be able to attend all 4 session dates: 23 July, 6 August, 20 August and 3 September.
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- You must be able to attend all four sessions of the workshop.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.