Tue 17 Sep 2019 - Tue 17 Sep 2019
1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
- Every 2 weeks on Tuesday, until 17 Dec 2019
- Margaret Martin Library, Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road, Randwick
Be part of our wonderful book project while facilitator Helene Grover guides you through the publishing process from idea development to book publishing in these eight writing workshops for all skill levels.
- Free. Bookings are essential online.
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Class Dates: Tuesday, September 17; October 1, 15, 29; November 12, 26; December 10, 17. No experience is needed, however, You must be able to attend 80% of the eight workshops.
Join us on this writing journey with the aim of submitting your own short story, which will be published in a joint authors book in 2020. You will be provided with the terms and conditions as well as lots of help and guidance as you move through the various stages of publication.
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- You must be able to attend 80% of the eight workshops.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.