Thu 26 May 2022 - Thu 26 May 2022
3.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Smartphone, laptop or tablet? Is it better to upgrade your old device or purchase a new one? What device is best for your needs?
Do you have an old computer and don’t know whether to upgrade or replace it? Are you considering buying a new mobile phone, but aren’t sure which is the best one for you? Perhaps you’re facing a conundrum over whether to purchase a tablet or a laptop?
So many questions! Join Ian Cuthbertson from IT 4 Retirees to help determine what you need, where to go and the steps involved to transition to a new device. This presentation could end up saving you time, money, and your sanity.
This event is free, bookings are essential as space is limited! Enquiries: (02) 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate anyone without a valid ticket.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch or online today.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.