Wed 13 Feb 2019 - Wed 13 Feb 2019
05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Do you want to kick-start your senior years with a positive frame of mind? Learn to stay young and live authentically and positively with some handy hints from Transformational Coach and Practitioner, Saulan Yin-Lo, Director of Total Purpose.
- Free. Bookings essential online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
This event is part of the Seniors' Festival.
Terms and conditions:
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.