Mon 20 Sep 2021 - Mon 20 Sep 2021
1 pm - 2 pm
- Online event held via Zoom
Making a brilliant poster design has never been easier. Learn how to use shapes, text and images to create unique poster designs for your chosen theme. Whether for a music festival, fashion brand or just plain fun, we will use collage, drawing and writing techniques to turn any sheet of paper into a poster with BIG impact!
- This is a free live online event.
- Online bookings essential. Space is limited.
- More Information
- For ages 12-18 years subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
This is a cutting and pasting activity. A list of required materials for this session will be sent to you after registration.
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered your child/children, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the online event. We will send you a link to join the online event 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so please check your email inbox. You will need a reliable internet connection to join the event.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our website for answers to the most common questions about joining our live events and further details on how to join: https://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/library/library-events/library-webinar-faqs
Terms and Conditions:
- For ages 12-18 years.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the meeting are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the webinar video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.