Fri 15 Oct 2021 - Fri 15 Oct 2021
10.30 am - 11.30 am
- Online event held via Zoom
Find out how children learn through play and what toys and activities are suitable for each stage of their development. These workshops are run by an Early Childhood Educator. Bring your baby and let's learn and play! This Play Workshop is suitable for parents/carers of children 6-12 months.
- This is a free live online event.
- Online bookings essential. Space is limited.
- More Information
- Suitable for parents/carers and their 6-12 months old children.
Note: We also offer Play Workshops for toddlers 12-18 months (22nd of October) and 18 months-2 years (29th of October).
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the online event. We will send you a link to join the online event 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so please check your email inbox. You will need a reliable internet connection to join the event
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our website for answers to the most common questions about joining our live events and further details on how to join: https://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/library/library-events/library-webinar-faqs
Terms and Conditions:
- This workshop is suitable for parents and carers of children 6-12 months.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the meeting are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the webinar video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.