Mon 8 Nov 2021 - Mon 8 Nov 2021
4 pm - 5 pm
- Live online event held via Zoom
Design and create a blooming flower that can open and close. The same design can be used to make a mechanical claw that can pick up other objects.
This session is part of our weekly Monday Makers series of challenges designed to test your creative and problem-solving skills, using ordinary household materials in extraordinary ways. A list of required materials will be sent to you after booking.
Free for library members aged between 12-16 years.
All Monday Makers sessions and events for teens can be found here.
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the event. We will send you a link to join the event 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so please check your email inbox.
If other members of the same household would like to watch the event on a different device than you, they will need to get their own ticket.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our library online events FAQ's page for answers to the most common questions about joining our online events and further details on how to join.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be a Library member to attend this event. Library membership is free and you can join online.
- The event is for ages 12-16 years only.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the online event are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute an event video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.