Wed 19 Jan 2022 - Wed 19 Jan 2022
10.30 am - 11.30 am
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669-673 Anzac Pde, Maroubra
Do you know how litter from our streets ends up in the ocean? Are there any ways to stop this? Join us in this workshop where you will create your own recycled sea creature and learn how to protect our oceans from litter.
- Free. Online bookings essential.
- More Information
- For kids in school years K-6 only. Parental supervision required for children K-2.
Subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Enquiries: 9093 6400
All children in school years K-2 must have parental supervision. The parent/carer attending the activity needs to be booked in. Children in school years 3-6 must be signed in and out of the event by a parent/carer.
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. Please make sure to read and adhere to the Terms and Conditions listed below including the COVID-19 safety measures.
Terms and Conditions:
- The event is for kids in school years K-6 only.
- All children in school years K-2 must have parental supervision. The parent/carer attending the activity needs to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Children in school years 3-6 must be signed in and out of the event by a parent/carer.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch or online today.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Please review Randwick City Library's Covid Safe Terms and Conditions prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.