Thu 15 Apr 2021 - Thu 15 Apr 2021
10.30 am - 11.30 am
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Jacqueline Harvey, one of Australia’s most popular children’s authors is hosting a writing workshop. Find out what her characters Alice-Miranda, Clementine Rose and spies Kensy and Max are up to and hear about Jacqueline’s insights into her books and writings.
- $5 per child. Bookings and prepayment essential online.
- More Information
- For children in school years 3-6. Subject to terms and conditions below. Enquiries: 9093 6400
Jacqueline Harvey is the author of the bestselling Alice-Miranda and Clementine Rose series. She was a teacher for many years at girls' boarding schools and is now a full-time writer.
DISCLAIMER: Bookings below are made through Eventbrite which is an
how they store and use your information. You are also able to express your
interest in attending by phoning 9093 6400 during business hours.
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. Please make sure to read and adhere to the Terms and Conditions listed below including the COVID-19 safety measures. Terms and conditions can change without further notice.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Children must be signed in and out of the activity by a parent/carer.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- Bookings and prepayment are essential and spaces are limited.
- Refund Policy: We understand that it can be difficult to plan ahead in these unprecedented times and that things can happen. For tickets purchased directly via Eventbrite, cancellations up to 7 days before the event start date will receive a full refund. After that, cancellations cannot be refunded. Only tickets purchased directly via Eventbrite are eligible to receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
COVID-19 Safety Terms & Conditions:
- All events delivered in person are subject to change or postponement at short notice according to the most current NSW Government public health orders.
- All participants must check in using the NSW Government QR code. You must show your check-in confirmation to staff as you enter the venue. If you do not have a smart device, a staff member will enter your contact details into the NSW Government webform on your behalf.
- If you have visited a designated hotspot as specified by NSW Health, do NOT enter the library premises and call the library for further information.
- Face masks are recommended. More information about when to wear a mask here.
- If you are feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms, you need to stay home.
- Each event space within Randwick City Library branches are subject to capacity numbers as set out by NSW Government Public Health Order;
- 1.5 mtr physical distancing is to be maintained at all times;
- Practising good hygiene is an expectation of all customers (e.g. washing your hands regularly, coughing into your elbow, disinfecting surfaces you've touched, etc.);
- Patrons may be denied entry to or removed from the event for any failure to comply with the above terms and conditions.
- For more information and details regarding COVID-19 guidelines click here.