Wed 20 Oct 2021 - Wed 20 Oct 2021
6 pm - 7.30 pm
- Webinar held via Zoom
Year 11 and 12 can be a stressful time for many students. It seems like there is too much to learn in not enough time and in the end everything comes down to a single ATAR number. In this presentation, Jesse Whelan from Sandbox Learning Australia will outline the mindset, habits, and learning techniques needed to achieve your potential.
In this session your will discover:
- How the ATAR is calculated and whether you should try to ‘game it’
- How to use the syllabus to plan your study
- Why organisation and steady practice is crucial to success
- Techniques that make learning stick - and those that don’t
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the online event. We will send you a link to join the online event 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so please check your email inbox. You will need a reliable internet connection to join the event.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our website for answers to the most common questions about joining our live events and further details on how to join: https://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/library/library-events/library-webinar-faqs
Terms and Conditions:
- For students in Year 11 and 12 and their parents/carers.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the meeting are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the webinar video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.