Fri 6 Sep 2019 - Fri 6 Sep 2019
6 pm - 8.45 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Come along, relax, eat popcorn and watch the movie The Fifth Element directed by Luc Besson with us.
- This is a free event available for library members 13 years and older only.
- No booking required. Doors open at 6pm and close at 6.30pm sharp for the movie to start.
- More Information
- BYO reusable cups to help prevent waste and protect the environment. Enquiries: 9093 6400
About the Movie:
For ex-marine Korben Dallas life has become tediously repetitive, driving a flying cab for a living and eating take aways from the same Chinese restaurant. Little does he know that an extra-terrestrial evil plot is afoot to destroy Earth, an event that can only be prevented by combining the four elements with an alien ‘fifth’ element.
Madman Entertainment | Luc Besson | Running Time: 127 mins | Language: English | Rated PG
Further Information, Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch.
- This event is free and for those aged 13 years and older only.
- As this film's rating is PG it is not recommended for viewing by persons under 15 without guidance from parents or guardians.
- Where available English subtitles will be shown on screen for each movie.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before 6.30pm to allow the movie to start on time. Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- All movies are shown courtesy of Kanopy ‘thoughtful entertainment streaming now for free’ with your library card.
- Images courtesy of Kanopy.com.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- See the further information link below for our Friday Night Movies at the Library program.