Wed 20 Oct 2021 - Wed 20 Oct 2021
3.30 pm - 4.15 pm
- Live online event held via Zoom
We all want to be happy – right? Join this insightful and health inspiring talk with Anthony Hartcher – Clinical Nutritionist & Lifestyle Medicine. Gain some practical everyday tips to help you live a happier, more fulfilled life through the adoption of Holistic Health Principles.
Gain some practical everyday tips to help you live a happier, more fulfilled life through the adoption of Holistic Health Principles.
During this live webinar, Anthony will take you through these essential areas of holistic health:
- Mindful Mindset
- Sleep Mastery
You will walk away with practical tips that will empower your health & wellbeing, happiness and improve your resilience to stress. There will be Q&A time towards the end of the event.
About the presenter Anthony is the founder of me&my wellness which provides holistic health solutions using food is medicine, combined with a holistic, balanced, lifestyle approach. Anthony holds three bachelor degrees in Complementary Medicine; Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine; and Chemical Engineering.
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the event. We will send you a link to join the event 2 hours prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the event so please check your email inbox.
If other members of the same household would like to watch the event on a different device than you, they will need to get their own ticket.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our library online events FAQ's page for answers to the most common questions about joining our online events and further details on how to join.
Terms and conditions:
- You do not need be a library member to attend this event however library membership is free and you can join online.
- This event is for all ages.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the online event are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute an event video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.