Tue 28 Sep 2021 - Tue 28 Sep 2021
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm
- Zoom Webinar
In this live online in conversation event Anne will share her journey to parenthood and how she learned to love complete strangers when she did have adoption success.
- This is a free live online event.
- Online bookings essential. Space is limited.
- More Information
- The online event is open to everyone subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
Attendees are invited to participate in a Q&A session towards the end of the talk.
Anne Hutchison is the author of The Gift of Adoption .
Anne is a retired science teacher who started her working life as a medical scientist working at hospitals in Sydney’s northern suburbs. In her late twenties, she went back to University to follow a passion to become a teacher. She taught Science in the western suburbs before taking up a position at a large independent school where she taught for thirty years.
Registration and joining details:
Once you have registered via Eventbrite, you will receive an automatic confirmation email containing further information for the webinar. The webinar is held via Zoom. We will send you a link to join the webinar 1 hour prior and another reminder 15 minutes prior to the webinar so please check your email inbox.
If other members of the same household would like to watch the webinar on a different device than you, they will need to get their own ticket.
If you’re not familiar with Zoom we recommend you visit our library webinar FAQ's page for answers to the most common questions about joining our webinars and further details on how to join.
Terms and conditions:
- You do not need to be a Library member to attend this event, however library membership is free and you can join online.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the webinar are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the webinar video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.