Fri 25 Nov 2022 - Fri 25 Nov 2022
11 am - 1.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Learn about the choices you and your family have when considering aged care with Vladimir from Services Australia. Please note: this is a general seminar and individual financial or aged care advice cannot be given. A half hour refreshment break is included.
- This event is free, bookings are essential as space is limited. Enquiries: (02) 9093 6400
Presented by Services Australia, this seminar will help you understand more about:
- Aged Care choices
- Pension age
- Income and assets
- Rights and obligations
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate anyone without a valid ticket.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch or online today.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.