Talking Tech: Let's talk about identity theft
Wed 29 Mar 2023 - Wed 29 Mar 2023
3.30 pm - 4.30 pm
- Margaret Martin Library , Randwick
- Level 1, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road
Join us for this informative presentation from ID Support NSW, the nation-leading identity support unit working to minimise the risks associated with identity theft. Receive advice on how to spot a scam, run a credit-check, and learn about the benefits of creating strong passwords. The aim here is to increase your cyber resilience and get the information you need to stay secure online.
This event is free, bookings are essential as space is limited. Enquiries: (02) 9093 6400
Please note: this session will be repeated at Lionel Bowen Library , Maroubra on 30th August 2023
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate anyone without a valid ticket.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch or online today.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.