Play Workshop for Parents, Carers and their Children 18-24 months
Fri 31 Mar 2023 - Fri 31 Mar 2023
10.30 am - 12 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Find out how children learn through play and what toys and activities are suitable for each stage of their development. There will be 3 sessions, each for different age groups. These workshops are run by an Early Childhood Educator. Bring your little one and let's learn and play!
- Free for Toy Library members, $15.00 for non-members.
- More Information
- Subject to terms and conditions listed below. For children 18-24 months and their parents/carers.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
There will be 3 sessions, each for different age groups. Please ensure that you have selected the correct session when booking:
- For ages 6-12 months: Friday 17 March at Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra [book now]
- For ages 12-18 months: Friday 24 March at Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra [book now]
- For ages 18-24 months: Friday 31 March at Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra [book your tickets below]
Each adult and child attending the event must have a valid ticket.
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Children attending must be aged 18 - 24 months.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the programme.
- Each adult needs a ticket - children do not need a ticket.
- This is a free event for Toy and Game Library members. Non-members will be charged $15.00 for the event. Non-members are able to join the Toy and Game Library on the day at a discounted rate (normal membership fee less the fee paid for the Play Workshop).
- Bookings and prepayment are essential and spaces are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Refund Policy: We understand that it can be difficult to plan ahead in these unprecedented times and that things can happen. For tickets purchased directly via Eventbrite, cancellations up to 1 day before the event start date will receive a full refund. After that, cancellations cannot be refunded. Only tickets purchased directly via Eventbrite are eligible to receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.