Harmony Day Celebration Party. Everyone Welcome!
Tue 21 Mar 2023 - Tue 21 Mar 2023
4 pm - 5 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
You are invited to join us for a Harmony Day celebration! There will be lots of fun activities including:
- Prize presentation to the winners of the Harmony Week Artwork Competition.
- Learn to say 'Hello' in different languages with a song.
- Dress up in costumes from around the world and have your instant photo taken with our Harmony Day booth or an AR background. You may come dressed in your own cultural costume or use the ones provided by the library (3 – 10 years only).
- Write a Harmony Day message for our Harmony Tree.
- Bookings are essential online, subject to Terms and Conditions listed below.
- More Information
- Everyone welcome. Children must be accompanied by a parent/carer.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. All children and their parent/carer attending the activity need to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/carer.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join online sign up at any branch.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.