Fri 27 Jan 2023 - Fri 27 Jan 2023
10 am - 11 am
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
A STEM, critical-thinking and teamwork challenge for children. Race against the clock to solve a mystery and open the chest which holds the key to your escape! Do you have what it takes? In this workshop, teamwork is the key, but hurry, the clock is ticking!
- Free. Bookings essential online (open 2 December 9.30am).
- More Information
- For kids in school years 3-6 only. Subject to terms and conditions listed at the bottom of this page. Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- The event is for kids in school years 3-6 only.
- Children must be signed in and out of the event by a parent/carer.
- This event is for library members. Membership is free and you can join online now or at any branch.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.