WorldPride 2023: Pride/Pronoun Badge Making (for ages 12-25 years)
Tue 21 Feb 2023 - Tue 21 Feb 2023
4 pm - 5 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
To celebrate Mardi Gras and WorldPride 2023, you are invited to create a badge to show your pride, share your pronouns, and look fabulous! Whether you are LGBTQIA+ or an ally, come and create your own design based on your pride flag and/or pronouns and make it into a badge to wear with pride!
This event is free, for those aged between 12-25 years. Bookings are essential as space is limited! Subject to the terms and conditions listed at the bottom of this page. Enquiries: (02) 9093 6400.
This event is a safe space.
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate anyone without a valid ticket.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.