Youth Autumn School Holiday Event: Laser Lab - Mad Machines (for ages 12-18 years)
Tue 11 Apr 2023 - Tue 11 Apr 2023
2 pm - 4 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Learn how to design and cut templates with a laser cutter, then assemble the pieces into wacky and fun devices.
- Free. Online bookings essential (bookings open 13 March at 9.30am).
- More Information
- This event for ages 12-18 years.
Subject to the terms and conditions listed at the end of the page.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- The event is for ages 12 to 18 years.
- You don't have to be a library member but if you aren’t a library member, don’t worry, you can join online now or we can sign you up on the day. Find out more about what you need to join the library here.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate.
- The ticket is not transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.