Wed 28 Sep 2022 - Wed 28 Sep 2022
2 pm - 3 pm
- Malabar Community Library
- 1203 Anzac Pde, Matraville
Come and connect your body and mind at Mindful Movement! We will have yoga, breathing exercises and learn a dance to perform together. Mindful Movement is all about helping children build social-emotional skills through mindfulness and developing a stronger connection to their body through guided movement, all while having fun!
- Free. Bookings essential online (open 26 August 9.30am).
- More Information
- For kids in school years K-2 only. Parental supervision required. Subject to terms and conditions listed at the bottom of this page. Enquiries: 9093 6400
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- The event is for kids in school years K-2 only.
- All children must have parental supervision. The parent/carer attending the activity needs to be booked in. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- This event is for library members. Membership is free and you can join online now or at any branch.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.