Thu 18 Aug 2022 - Thu 18 Aug 2022
2 pm - 4 pm
- Every month on the 3rd Thursday of the month, until 15 Dec 2022
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Pde, Maroubra
Chinese-speaking seniors are invited to join this event once a month on the 3rd Thursdays for tutoring sessions on basic skills in using smartphones, Android tablets or iPads. The sessions will be conducted in the Lionel Bowen Library Maroubra. Participants must be aged 55 years or over.
- Free. For Chinese speaking seniors aged 55+ years.
- Bookings essential online. Only one registration is required to participate until the end of December.
- More Contact Information
- Subject to terms and conditions listed below.
Enquiries: 9093 6400
Dates: Every 3rd Thursdays of the month 2:00 - 4:00 pm
2022 Dates 2022年活动日期
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid Safe Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more.
- Participants attending must be aged 55+ years and from a Chinese-speaking background.
- You must be a Library member to attend this event. Library membership is free and you can join online.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Limited to one ticket per person. Duplicate tickets booked will be cancelled.
- The ticket to join the classes is not transferrable.
- Please cancel your ticket if you do not wish to attend the tutoring sessions anymore. This will enable others to participate.
- You only need to register once to be able to attend the program until December 2022.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.