Emotional Mastery Workshop with Saulan
Thu 13 Oct 2022 - Thu 13 Oct 2022
10.30 am - 1 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Emotional resilience involves your ability to cope mentally and emotionally—and ultimately, stay in control of any negative emotions. This allows you to “roll with the punches” and ride that wave of life as opposed to being thrown around by it. So, let’s dig into this topic a bit more. What makes someone emotionally resilient? And how can you become more resilient?
- $20.00. Bookings required online.
- More Information
- Enquiries: (02) 9093 6400
About the facilitator Saulan Beverly Yin-Lo
Saulan was a Community and Coordinator in Diversity and Multicultural sector in Community Services and Health for more than four decades.
On a personal interest and professional level, Saulan has a Bachelor of Arts degree, Diploma in Soul Care and Shamanic healing. She has has studied and practiced Heart Centered Coaching and Master Coach, as well as Holistic Counselling.
She currently has her own Coaching wellness and health business with complementary therapies such as Reiki, Qigong, and Authentic Indian Head and Meditation. Find out more here.
Her personal experiences dealing with racism, personal development and mental health, communication, resilience and change has helped her develop the program Five Simple Steps to Transform Your Life featuring tools that worked for her.
Saulan enjoys the opportunity to support and facilitate others on their journey through Integrative Life Coaching.
Other studies have been in Cross Cultural Training, Counselling, Diversity Management Leadership and a Pay it Forward Community leadership program with Department of Community Services, Facilitator and Parenting Education.
Saulan has completed training in, "Leadership in High Stress Workplaces" in conjunction with University of Sydney, Coaching Psychology Unit.
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential. We are unable to accommodate anyone without a valid ticket.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can sign up at any branch or online today.
- Payment of the fee will be required at the time of booking. Those who do not have a credit card can register and pay the fee of $20.00 at one of our library branches.
- Refund Policy: We understand that it can be difficult to plan ahead in these unprecedented times and that things can happen. For tickets purchased and paid for directly via Eventbrite, cancellations up to 1 day before the event start date will receive a full refund. After that, cancellations cannot be refunded. Only tickets purchased and paid for directly via Eventbrite are eligible to receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.