Wed 18 May 2022 - Wed 18 May 2022
6.15 pm - 7.45 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join us to gain insight into content and exam techniques for the HSC Mathematics Advanced, Extension 1 and 2 courses. Presented by Stuart Palmer, secondary mathematics teacher with 25 years of experience in a variety of NSW schools. He is also the lead author of the CambridgeMATHS NSW Years 7 to 10 textbook series.
- All events in the Ride the HSC Wave lecture series are free.
- Online bookings essential. Space is limited.
- More Information
- Suitable for School Years 11 and 12 subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Enquiries: 9093 6400
The Ride the HSC Wave lecture series is a collaborative program offered by Randwick City Library, Waverley Library and Woollahra Libraries.
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. Please make sure to read and adhere to the Terms and Conditions listed below including the COVID-19 safety measures.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- This event is for HSC students, and their parents and teachers.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.