Tue 28 Jun 2022 - Tue 28 Jun 2022
10.30 am - 11.30 am
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join this series of four strumming sessions to practise your ukulele playing skills with others. Facilitator Saulan Yin-Lo will guide you in a strumming session with other players at a similar level to maintain and build on your skills.
Strumming sessions dates:
Friday 27 May
Fridays 22 July, 26 August, 23 September, 28 October and 25 November
- Sign up once to attend all seven sessions between May and November 2022.
- Space is limited please only sign up if you can attend most sessions.
- You must have completed one of the 4-week beginners course or be at an intermediate level of playing. If you aren't sure what your playing level is please email email@example.com for guidance.
Terms and Conditions:
The health & safety of our community and staff is our top priority. By registering, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions listed below including the Covid-safe measures. Note: these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Covid-19 Safety Terms and Conditions apply. Follow this link to find out more. Please review them prior to attending this event as these may change with short notice.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited. You only need to register once to attend all sessions May - November.
- These sessions are for library members that have completed a 4-week beginners ukulele class or have self taught to a basic level. Library membership is free and you can join online.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- The ticket and link to join the event are not transferable.
- The ticket holder/attendee is not permitted to record or distribute the event video. All copyright is held by Randwick City Library.
- Your ticket can be cancelled by the organiser at any time without further notice.
- Please join the event 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical setup or solving potential issues you might experience.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through audio and/or video recordings. These recordings may be used later on council's websites, social media, or other external websites. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact us to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date