Mon 19 Aug 2019 - Mon 22 Jul 2019
9.15 am - 10.15 am
- Every week on Monday, until 16 Sep 2019
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Join us for a weekly Tai Chi class for all skill levels. Tai Chi aids in good posture, coordination, meditation and relaxation. Join Tai Chi instructor Larry Friedberg from Taijisydney as he guides you through each move.
- Free. For Library members only.
- Bookings are essential online. You only need to register once.
- More Contact Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Choose between our Monday or Tuesday class. The classes meet every week excluding school & public holidays.
The class meets weekly on Mondays from 9.15 to 10.15am, starting 22 July 2019 till 16 September.
Class dates: 22 July, 29 July, 5 August, 12 August, 19 August, 26 August, 2 September, 9 September, 16 September.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- You only need to register once to be able to attend the classes in term 2.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the event.
- If you are unable to attend a class, your ticket may be cancelled by the organiser.
- You must be a Library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants, we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.