Thu 14 Nov 2019 - Thu 14 Nov 2019
10.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Lionel Bowen Library, Maroubra
- 669-673 Anzac Parade, Maroubra
Discover how email works, including opening, reading and replying to emails and more.
- Bookings and pre-payment are essential in person at the Library.
- More Information
- Enquiries: 9093 6400
Please ensure you are able to attend your class as no refunds or transfers for the class fee are available (except in the case of cancellation due to insufficient registrations).
Completion of Basics One, Basics Two and Basics Three (or equivalent skill level).
You must have an existing email address and know your password. Don’t have an email address? Ask in the Library about arranging a TECHconnect One-On-One session with a volunteer tutor to assist you in setting up an email account.
What is the TECHconnect Basics series?
TECHconnect Basics is a series of workshops aimed at those just starting out with computers. The stages are:
- Basics One: Getting started with Computers
- Basics Two: Introduction to the Internet
- Basics Three: Introduction to the Keyboard
- Basics Four: Introduction to Email