Join an expert from nbn™ local NSW for informative talks on the rollout of the nbn and book an individual Q&A session for your pressing nbn questions. Bookings required.
Public Information Sessions:
Join an expert from nbn™ local NSW for an informative talk on the rollout of the nbn™ access network and find out what the nbn is all about. In these one-hour presentations you will discover how the nbn might impact your phone and internet connections, what you need to do to get connected and how to avoid scam calls.
- Book now for Margaret Martin Library on Thursday 17 October 6.30 – 7.30pm.
- Book now for Lionel Bowen Library on Wednesday 4 December 6.45 – 7.45pm.
Please note: Both talks cover the exact same content.
Individual 10-Minute Q&A Sessions (by appointment only):
Do you have more questions? Book your personal nbn Q&A session to meet with an nbn representative at the library and have your questions answered face-to-face.
- Tuesday 8 October between 10am – 1.30pm at Lionel Bowen Library (bookings open)
- Saturday 7 December between 10am – 1.30pm at Lionel Bowen Library (bookings open)
- Saturday 19 October between 10am – 1.30pm at Margaret Martin Library (bookings open)
- Saturday 30 November between 10am – 1.30pm at Margaret Martin Library (CANCELLED)