Community centres and halls in Randwick
Council has a variety of halls, centres and rooms available for hire to the community. These facilities are suitable for a range of activities including meetings, dance classes, theatre productions, concerts, special events, forums, childrens parties and other private functions. They can be booked on an ongoing or a one-off basis.
- The first thing you need to do is contact Council's Call Centre on 1300 722 542 to enquire if the hall is available on the date you prefer.
- Once a booking date has been agreed verbally, a tentative booking is held for one week. You are then required to complete the Online Community Hall Hire Application form.
- If your application is successful a confirmation email will then be sent to you confirming your booking with details regarding payment via BPoint and collection of the keys or access card.
- the Private/Commercial rate is used when it is for a private function or when a group or organisation charges an entry fee or participation charge. This also relates to any booking that competes with local business.
- the Non-Commercial rate is for non-commercial groups. Parties claiming non-commercial rates must provide, prior to hire, a Notice of Endorsement for Charity Tax Concessions from the Australian Taxation Office or a copy of the entity’s constitution including a not for profit clause.
- A bond of $350 is required for all bookings.
- Regular hirers, corporations and organisations will require public liability insurance at a minimum in the sum of $20 million.
Click on the location name below to see if the site will suit your needs.
- Lionel Bowen Library and Community Centre
- Burnie Park Community Centre
- Clovelly Senior Citizens Centre
- Coogee East Ward Senior Citizens Centre
- Kensington Park Community Centre
- Malabar Memorial Hall
- Margaret Martin Library
- Maroubra Senior Citizens Centre
- Matraville Youth & Cultural Hall
- Prince Henry Centre
- Randwick Community Centre
- Randwick Town Hall
- Totem Hall